Completion of Global Logistics Hub (Tri-port)
- Creation of a tri-port (port, airport, railroad) and open international logistics city with access to the hinterland
- Enhancement of global competitiveness of businesses in connection with the tri-port and logistics· industrial complexes and support service.
Logistics Platform connecting the Pacific Rim and Eurasia
Source: EURASIA CITY FORUM 2018, 2018
- Balanced national development kicks into high gear
- Completion of Southeast Region Megacity based on construction of Gadeokdo New Airport Construction of Tri-port
- World’s second largest logistics platform (following Dubai)
- Attracting global companies and creating high quality jobs through the construction of a logistics platform
- Successful hosting of World Expo 2030, etc.
- 5,050 people are expected to participate from 200 countries around the world Revitalization of tourism industry and strengthening of the city’s brand as an international tourist city
KRW 88 trillion worth of production and KRW 37 trillion worth of added value to be generated along with the creation of 530,000 new jobs