Busan Foreign Residents Center
- (Busan Bank Mora Branch 3F) 448, Sasang-ro, Sasang-gu, Busan
- 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., Monday-Friday, Sunday (closed on Saturdays)
- By local bus: Take the 22, 59, 110, 160 bus and get off at Mora-dong Busan Bank Bus Stop
- By Metro: Modeok Station Exit 4, Metro line 2
Purpose of establishment:
- To promote Busan-based foreign workers' welfare and to manage services and programs to help migrant workers settle in Korea
- Counseling programs: advice regarding any labor, legal or other issues related to living in Busan.
- Educational programs: labor Law, Korean classes, IT educational programs, preparation for homecoming.
- Information services: Providing multi-language website and promotional leaflets
- Welfare & cultural services: cultural tour programs (city tour), programs for supporting foreign communities' events
- Multicultural library: collection of books from around the world for rent, educational programs for parents