Exhibition and Convention Facilities in Busan
BEXCO (Busan Exhibition and Convention Center)
BEXCO (Busan Exhibition and Convention Center) Corporation was established in 1995.
Ground was broken on the BEXCO Center in 1998 and it was completed in 2001 as the 2nd convention center to be built in the country, after COEX in Seoul.
The exhibition and convention industry was designated as one of the region’s strategic industries in 2004,
and within three years Busan had risen to seventh in the rankings of most popular international convention cities in Asia.
Busan, currently ranked the fifth most popular international convention city in Asia,
embarked on its BEXCO expansion project in 2006 to meet projected future growth in the demand for international conferences and exhibitions.
The project, which included the construction of a 2nd exhibition & convention center,
and an auditorium, has now been completed, with both facilities formally opened to the public on June 1, 2012.
- Exhibition Center 1: 55 APEC-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan
- Exhibition Center 2: 30 APEC-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan
- Major Facilities
- Convention Hall 4,962㎡ (22 rooms)
- Exhibition Center 1 26,508㎡ (5 exhibition halls), 1 1,877㎡ (15 conference rooms)
- Exhibition Center 2 19,872㎡ (11 exhibition halls), 1,715㎡ (13 conference rooms)
- Auditorium 4,766㎡ (4,002 seats)
- Website: https://www.bexco.co.kr/eng/Main.do
- Contact No.: +82-51-740-7300 (Fax. +82-51-740-7320)
- Getting there: Take Metro Line 2 and get off at Centum City (Exit 1)
Nurimaru APEC House
The Nurimaru APEC House is located on picturesque Dongbaekseom Island bursting with camellias and pine trees. It is located one kilometer away from BEXCO.
Nearby Haeundae Beach allows people to appreciate the exquisite scenery of the area.
Nurimaru is a high quality international conference hall complete with natural and modern beauty.
- Location: 116 Dongbaek-ro, Haeundae-gu (U-dong) (on the Dongbaekseom Island)
- Major Facilities: Conference room 361㎡, APEC Memorial 197㎡
- Website: https://www.busan.go.kr/nurimaru/english.jsp
- Contact No.: +82-51-744-3140
- Getting there
- Metro: Take metro line No. 2 and get off at Dongbaek Station.
- Bus: Take bus No. 1003 and get off at Dongbaek-seom.
BPEX Busan Port International Exhibition & Convention Center
- 206 Chungjang-daero, Dong-gu, Busan (5th Floor, Busan International Passenger Terminal)
- Major Facilities: Convention hall 1,977㎡(6rooms), multi-purpose hall 1,932㎡(4 rooms), conference room 743㎡(10 rooms)
- Website: https://www.bpex.co.kr/index.nm
Busan Convention Bureau
The Busan Tourism Organization Convention Bureau offers various services to attract conventions and provide support for the success of various events.
- Providing consultation and guidance regarding convention-organizing procedures
- Providing informative materials concerning conventions and travel around Busan
- Engaging in joint efforts to attract conventions
- Supporting preliminary visits of convention officials
- Providing convention-related information services