About Busan International Friendships Exhibition Hall
- Location/Area: 1F, Busan City Hall (Next to Grand Auditorium)/324㎡ area
- Sister & Friendship Cities: 37 Cities from 27 Countries
- Exhibitions: 10 Country/Regional Sections (including China Section, Japanese Section), and Costume Experience Zone (Chroma-key zone)
- Opening Hours: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday-Friday
※ Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, pre-booking is required for all visitors (☏ 051-888-5099)
- Traditional Costume Experience: Visitors can try on traditional costumes from Busan’s international sister & friendship cities
- Available Costumes: 16 traditional costumes (Male: 7, Female: 9) from 11 countries, including 4 accessories
- Time Required: 20 minutes
- Chroma-key zone: Visitors can take photos with backgrounds of Busan’s Sister & Friendship Cities, and receive photos via text message or e-mail.
Reservation for Costume Experience
- Available Time Slots: 6 times per day
- Time Slots: 9:30 AM / 10:30 AM / 2:00 PM / 3:00 PM / 4:00 PM / 5:00 PM
※ The number of participants may be limited in order to disinfect the costumes with a steam cleaner. Please give us a call prior to your visit.
In compliance with quarantine measures against COVID-19, temperature checks, hand disinfection, and mask wearing is required for all visitors before the experience.