Busan Central Bus Terminal
The terminal is located in Nopo-dong. Express buses and Inter-city buses connect to other cities. The bus fare depends on the distance. There are two types of express buses : general express bus and a deluxe express bus. A special express bus offers a higher level of travel comfort at slightly premium prices.
Location: Nopo Station (Metro line 1)
- Phone: 1577-9956/(051)508-9200
- Major Destinations: Seoul, East Seoul, Cheongju, Daejeon, Gyeongju, Seongnam, Incheon, Uijeongbu, Jeonju, Gwangju, Yeosu, Suncheon , Daegu
Dongbu Inter-City Bus
- Phone: 1688-9969/(051)508-9400
- Major Destinations: Donghae, Gangneung, Sokcho, Samcheok ,Geojin, Uljin, Jukbyeon, Bugu ,Cheongsong, Hadong, Jeondo, Jingyo ,Masan, Changweon, Jinju, Jinhae ,Gwangyang, Yeosu, Tongyeong, Iksan ,Gunsan, Pohang
Seobu Inter-City Bus Terminal
Seobu Inter-City Bus Terminal is located in Sasang and connects Jeolla-do, Gyeongsang-do and other major cities.
Location: Sasang Station (Metro line 2)
Phone: 1577-8301, (051)559-1000
- Major Destinations: Seoul, East Seoul, Seongnam, Suwon
- Major Destinations:
- Yeongnam Region: Geochang, Goseong, Namhae, Masan, Miryang, Sancheong, Uiryeong, Jinju, Tongyeong, Hadong, Haman, Hamyang, Hapcheon, Daegu
- Honam Region: Gangjin, Goheung, Gwangyang, Gurye, Mokpo, Boseong, Suncheon, Yeosu, Hanam, Namweon, Jeonju, Jeongeup
Express and Inter-City Bus Ticket Online Reservation
Intercity Bus Ticket Reservation: You can use either one of the sites below to reserve a ticket for intercity bus.